♥ I'm Sarrah, 20, Adelaide.
*puts on sexy underwear but accepts the fact that no one will see it*
when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that i can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s better and involves me
- Parents: Don't talk to people on the internet.
- Me: Trust me, I try to get them to talk to me all the time and they don't want to.
I just laughed out loud because I thought of a text post I saw yesterday, what have I become???
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
i think people confuse acquaintances and friends a lot like i knew this girl and we went out to lunch once and she started calling me her best friend and i was like i dont even like you
i relate to that girl
do u ever see a boy and think damn you could be a 50,000 note gif post on tumblr