♥ I'm Sarrah, 20, Adelaide.
if I’m in the middle of a sentence and you decide to start talking over me:
- fuck you
i literally say fuck so often i’m starting to think we need a new word that’s more offensive than fuck
*puts on sexy underwear but accepts the fact that no one will see it*
when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that i can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s better and involves me
- Parents: Don't talk to people on the internet.
- Me: Trust me, I try to get them to talk to me all the time and they don't want to.
I just laughed out loud because I thought of a text post I saw yesterday, what have I become???
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me